Electronic Communications Legal Notice
This message is subject to the ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd copyright notice, terms and conditions and email legal notice. Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd.
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) Act 25 of 2002 (South Africa).
- This email, including links and attachments, are confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and permanently delete this email and all its included files from your entire system immediately.
- WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email and its included files. The recipient should check this email and all included files for the presence of viruses. ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by virus transmission by this email and its included files. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error-free, or virus free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd does not accept any liability for email messages sent to the addressee as a consequence of this email message whether done so automatically or requiring human intervention, such as message interception. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.
- No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd with another party by email without express written confirmation by a duly authorised authority by a director of ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd.
- ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd, or the sender of this email message is under no circumstances liable to any party for any direct or indirect consequences through any actions taken based on any information provided herein.
- An email message shall be deemed to be received once a response is received by the sender of that email message, through notification of the email being opened or a response to said email.
- Any views or opinions presented in this email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd. ReSyn Bioscience (Pty) Ltd will not accept any liability in respect of defamatory statements, infringement or authorisation of any infringement of copyright or any legal right by email communications. The employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising in respect of such communication.
- ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd retains the copyright to all email messages and included files sent from its authorised communication systems.
- This email legal notice will at all times take precedence over any other email legal notice or email disclaimer received by the addressees through the communication systems of ReSyn Biosciences (Pty) Ltd.
- Applicable law for matters arising from this legal notice shall be South Africa.